Monday, August 31, 2009

In my next life i want to come back as.....







Julia Childs! I know everyone has been reviewing this movie, but i have to be honest I absolutley adored it. I took my Mama to see it with me and she and i had the dumbest smiles after watching it. I seriously went to Barnes and Nobel and purchased these three books that night. I have not yet cracked the cover of Mastering the Art of French Cooking. But I Will! You never know i might be cooking Boeuf Bourguignon before you know it!
Sidenote: Funny thing is now my mom and I now are going to Paris for 8 days in March! I must finish My life in france before our little escapade! Maybe i will just stay forever and go to Le Cordon Bleu Cooking school! That would be the life for sure!
Have a great Monday!
MCB

No comments:

Post a Comment