Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Impact Alabama


I have a sweet child that is in desperate need of some glasses and I have been researching places that give discounts or free glasses to under privelged children. My dad pointed me in the direction of Stephen Black ( an attorney at his office) who founded a program called Impact Alabama. He along with others developed a thing called focus first, which puts glasses on the faces of young children who are from poverty that are missing out of learning because of their vision issues. It is an awesome organization that I so excited about working with. If you get a chance swing over to their website and see what they are all about!
MCB

1 comment:

  1. Cox, this is really great--thank you for sharing it! (And I'm glad to hear there's at least "sweet one" in the bunch this year!!)

    ReplyDelete