Sunday, September 20, 2009

So here's what we came up with?

Ok, so this pic was taken from a phone because i forgot my camera. I had high hopes of documenting all steps to making this arrrangement, but then i decided to take a nap and had to throw this together in a matter of minutes. The arrangment is done in a copper pot. I used sunflowers, zinnias, lemon basil ( all bought at pepper place) and caladiums and rosemary cut out of my yard. The look i was going was for a casual table with hints of summer. This is my farewell to summer arrangement!!! I hope you like it! I think its a little different from my usual style!!! Hope you had a great weekend! WAR EAGLE
MCB

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful. You are so very talented. I love the caladiums. AND loved seeing you yesterday!!!!

    ReplyDelete