Thursday, April 15, 2010

LOVE>>>

I am completely OBSESSED
I honestly have never been one to take that great care of my skin. I usually have always been on some sort of Acne regimen from my dermatologists. I am known to go to sleep with a full face of makeup and often times do not thoroughly wash my face. Hence probably why i needed to be on Breakout prone skin care. The picture above is of the Clarisonic pro and when i tell you this is the most amazing thing ever invented, you need to take my word for it. I use this twice daily with my regular face wash. It makes your skin fresh and dewy. It clears up and minimizes breakouts. And pretty much makes you look like you have had a facial everyday. I have been using mine for about 3 weeks now and I probably get a compliment on my skin everyday! The highest compliment paid was by my bff Lacey who works in a dermatologists office and more importantly has the most flawless skin in the world. She noticed the minute she saw me. So here is my shameless plug. This is the best thing for your skin in the entire world. period. It is pricey, but worth the investment. Just say yes to a facial every day.
MCB

No comments:

Post a Comment