Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring obsessions

Due to some body changes and such.. i am having to buy a whole new spring wardrobe... which is well really fun for the most part ( especially when the p-units are funding it). I tried to stay on the cheap for most things.
Here are my steals from oldnavy. These pants are awesome.. i own them in pink, gray, white, and dark denim... I think they are like $15.00 this week. Can't beat that.





This dress is like $12.00 right now and i own it gray, pink, and teal. It is so comfortable and looks really awesome belted.
The following images are my recent purchases from Mecca( anthropologie). They are all awesome as per usual.





























Ok so not all on the cheap... but aren't they fun! It makes going in your closet so much better.


I will be back with my shoes/ accessory finds for spring... I am sure you will be waiting with baited breath.


1 comment: