I am still here... school is winding down this week... which for a title I, federally funded school, means crap tons of paperwork.
My 10 kids that have shown up for school have been real troopers.. organizing books, cleaning out cabinets, filing papers, and doing seat work(if someone can't control themselves)
I feel like they should each be holding a sign that says.... will work, for candy.
That is truthfully how we will make it through the rest of the week. Candy Candy and more Candy!
3 more days.
I do have lots of fun things to look forward to this summer... which starts Friday!
1. Two wonderful friends getting married on Saturday
2. My wonderful birthday party planned by the world's greatest BFF.
3. Spending times with my two little cuddle bugs! ( who btw love their Aunt May May more than anyone else)
4. Fun time with friends who are in town for the summer
5. A visit from these clowns in a few weeks
6. Going to visit these clowns a few weeks after that!
7. Time in NOLA
8. Time with the Fam
9.Time at the Lake
Happy almost summer to everyone!!!
I can't believe I have made it another year!